(linked in every video & channel page)
-audio fixed-video re-uploaded-
This tutorial was inspired by a recent purchase of Revlon 85 Minted Nail Polish!!! love it~~~~such a pretty color~~~
All products were either purchased by me or given to me as a gift. All my opinions are 100% truthful !!!
A tutorial showing you how I do my eyebrows! ENJOY!! 🙂
-MAC Eyeshadow in “Carbon”
–Lancome Brow Expert Gel
CHECK OUT MY SECOND CHANNEL!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!
CHECK OUT MY PHOTO BLOG!
READ MY LYRIC BLOG!
READ MY LATEST BEAUTY BLOG!
FOLLOW ME ON BLIPPY!
WATCH LIVE SHOWS!
PO Box 276209
Sacramento, CA 95827
*Intro/Outro music featured in this video is “Orbit” by Positively Dark http://entropymusic.com
DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of the companies or products that are mentioned in this video.
Concealer studio finish NW20
Carbon Eyeshadow Mac (black)
Gesso Eyeshadow Mac (white)
Smolder eye pencil Mac (black)
Eve Pearl Black eyeliner
Pearl Cream colour base Mac
Reflects Pearl Mac
Make up forever lash fibers
Make up forever Mat velvet foundation
Laura Mercier powder
Pro bronze Mark
Models own white pencil
Hue Lipstick Mac
I’m back with another tutorial. This video is actually geared towards applying foundation on women of color. I get requests from a lot of women of color on how to apply foundation and make it look right…which involves blending multiple tones together. In this video I use a lot of Eve Pearl products because they’re great on all skin tones. I also use three different models
***Sorry I realize this video is a little fuzzy…but you cans till see what I’m doing. I didn’t want to complete waste the video because you got to see different models of different skin tones and ages.
Check out my video highlights!
1st Model Toni – Shade Tan (dark side) and Dark (light side)
0:59 Prime Face
1:50 Correct undereye circles
2:46 Apply foundation – darker around the edges and lighter around the face
4:39 Contour the nose
5:20 Thin out coverage with damp sponge
5:55 Set foundation with powder
7:43 Toni’s Final Look
7:55 Model 2 Kenyatta – Shade Dark (darker side) and Deep. Repeat the same steps
10:28 Kenyatta’s final look
10:38 Model 3 Adrienne – Shade Dark
12:26 Adrienne’s final look
You can find these products at http://www.evepearl.com
Contacts from http://www.mukuchu.blogspot.com
For a complete post with pictures and products used, check out my blog at http://www.makeupbyrenren.com
Follow my daily updates on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/makeupbyrenren
FTC Disclosure: Products sponsored for review. I’ve reviewed these products and liked them so much that I also bought some of the products featured in this video. I am not affiliated with the company and not paid to make this video. These are my honest thoughts and opinions.
Geo Angel Lenses in CM834
— Lenses are a MUST
– [ Skin ] —
* Nina Ricci – Flash Beauty Enhancer
* Shu Uemura Pro Concealer
* Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation + Beauty Blender (pink sponge)
— [ Pre-eyes ] —
* Sephora colorful mono in Mat. No.3 (brows) + NYX small brush
* MAC Paint pot in Rubenesque
* MAC eyeshadow in Chill (Highlighter) + Sephora Professionnel #21 brush
— [ Eyes ] —
* Estee Lauder in Copper Penny (Burgundy-ish color) + Coastal Scents Eyeshadow brush
* Lancome in Guest List (Dark Brown) + Missha Eyeliner Brush
* Maquillage eyeshadow in BR771 + Missha Eyeliner Brush
* Black Radiance Liquid Eyeliner in Black
* Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Chataigne
* Sephora colorful mono in mat. no.1 + NYX small angled brush
* NYX False Eyelashes in EL119
* Giorgio Armani Maestro Mascara in Black
— [ Face ] —
* Benefit Powder Bronzer in Hoola (face) + Coastal Scents mineral bronzing powder brush
* Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Medium (nose) + no name blending brush
* MAC chill (highlighter) + Sephora Professionnel #21 brush
* MAC MSF in Perfect Topping + Coastal Scents IB126 Chisel Blush Brush
* Nars Blush in Angelika + elf studio flat top face brush
— [ Lips ] —
* MAC Angel (lipstick)
* Lancome Colorfever lipgloss in 330 (gloss)
** This look was referring to Tsuabasa Masuwaka on a cover of popteen magazine
More pictures and list of products used here: http://kittylovesmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/10/butterfly-masquerade-makeup.html
This was my first attempt at this look so here are some things I would do different for next time.
1. Skip the blue gel liner as an eyeshadow base. I had a hard time removing this.
2. Apply foundation first and not after the mask is done LOL I’m a such a n00b..
3. Use a black gel liner that’s not so waterproof. I had to wash my face 3 times that night to remove everything completely! -_- Not fun..
Circle lens are Dueba Big DM23 in grey from Koreabigeyes.com.
Black Lace Dress from Onlycutestyle.com
Brushes are from Sigmabeauty.com
^ Receive a free gift with your purchase of $30 or more!
Black Velco thing on my hair is called Dariya Hair Magic Sheet. I also have them in pink and blue! ^_^
Subscribe to my vlog channel (Just posted a NEW VIDEO there!) http://www.youtube.com/tiffanydtv
Follow me on twitter for daily updates, pictures, and announcements: http://twitter.com/tiffanyld
**my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MakeupByTiffanyD
Curled hair tutorial worn in video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tpRMfqKsM
“Quick Perfect Eyebrows”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g60e0J1yqfA
“Tips for Your Most Perfect Eyebrows:” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz151VUZx_c
For a list of all products used and more pictures: http://makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com/2011/02/naked-palette-everyday-fresh-fac…
Lisa Taubes 42″ rose gold chain necklace
necklace with clear stones: not sure, it was a gift
Madewell bracelet with clear stones
Tiffany &Co black onyx bracelet
2 beige bangles: Express (came as a set)
* This video was not sponsored by any brands mentioned.