We were tired of ruffling through Youtube’s endless pages of beauty tutorials to find daily looks. So we developed this blog and figured that there were more of us out there that were searching for “that look…” what ever it may be.
At Kemmie.com we made it easy for you to search amongst the top beauty gurus or what we’ve termed Beauty Mavens (because it sounds prettier), in order to inspire great new looks. We also feature tips and secrets from professional and celebrity makeup artists!
We hope that we made life a bit more easier for you by doing this, and hope you enjoy!
Take care… : )
This policy is valid from 13 June 2011
This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, the some of the individuals showcased in testimonials, tutorials, and articles within this blog may have accepted forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The owners of this blog are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. We do not claim to be experts on certain topics or products or service areas, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.