I don’t really know what to say over here, the look is pretty self explanatory. Its a big big pussy… cat. 🙂
This also works for a tiger, instead of brown, use an orange based color. Then instead of spots, add stripes!
Since I was recording it took me about an hour and 45 minutes to do this look from start to finish.
how to cover/block out your brows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb3D-afzKEc
Halloween requests: email@example.com
General Emails & requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional, business, or media inquires: email@example.com
All the makeup I used in the video can be bought at a local Costume supply or Halloween store, or at one of these websites:
I got my Mehron Palettes here:
http://stagesupply.com/ (Mehron Palettes $25 this one had better service)
http://www.stagemakeuponline.com/ ( Mehron Palettes $30 this one had part of my order on Back order, and didn’t tell tell me until AFTER they’d shipped. Could have saved me money If I’d known that)
My Sally Videos from last year:
Josh’s Brow Video:
“You may now … kiss … the bride…”
This haunting and beautifully themed tutorial will help you dress yourself as Emily from Tim Burton’s film, Corpse Bride. Using an airbrush is the best way to create a flawless finish but since most people do not have such a tool, I tried my best to create blue skin with Aqua color and eye shadows. Her up-arched brows, circular, darkened, beautiful blue eyes, sunken in cheekbones and soft pink lips are Emily’s signature aspects. I hope you enjoy the tutorial 🙂
WHAT I USED ~
==BASE & SKIN PREP ==
* ice cube wrapped in napkin
* OLAY Moisturizer (very important to fill in pores and moisturize when painting face and using special effects or uncommon products like glue on your face …)
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
==COLOR & CONTOUR ==
* Kryolan Aquacolor in 070
* Vampin’ Blue Shadow pot by Coastal Scents
* Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
==EYES & BROWS==
* Black False Lashes (pointy style)
* The Falsies Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline (purple & teal tube)
* Revlon Lash Adhesive/Glue
* Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black/Noir Intense
* Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
* Claire’s 40 Shimmering Eyeshadow Palette
* Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner pencil in Black/Noir
* NYX Lipliner in Pinky 835
* Revlon Lipstick in Softshell Pink 405
* Revlon Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion 657
==BRUSHES & TOOLS==
* Cosmetic Wedge
* Foundation Brush
* Eyelash Curler
* Pointed Crease brush from Coastal Scents (long black handle)
* Pink Spool from NYX (used to brush brows down)
* Regular Eyeshadow Brush from Kirkland (used to put blue shadow on whole face)
* Blush Brush used to help contour dark blue
* Lip Precision Brush
*Everyday Eyeshadow Brush from Sephora
* DermaColor Makeup Fixing Spray (white and teal can)
* For the open gash on her face there are a variety of ways to achieve this. Liquid latex will stay on your face and likely work very well but, the average person does not own this. So, try using a slab of glue stick and spreading it onto your skin in the desires shape to let it dry or, coat a tissue paper in glue a day ahead of time and glue that to your face and rip it open to create the gash. OR … use liquid glue or Mod Podge directly on your face (it’s okay for a one time thing, do an allergy test prior if you’re iffy about this) Shape the liquid into desired shape, allow to dry a bit, rip open a hole then let dry completely. This will take much longer though. Add tissue to the liquid glue for more texture. Experiment different way on your arm prior to dress up day to find which looks best for you!
* For my hair I basically twisted locks of hair and sprayed stiffening spray and used a hot iron curler for a few of the ends. It’s important to cover your ears as Emily’s are never really showing. I used bobby pins to style and pin down the hair, as well as the veil. I recommend hot gluing blue tinted flowers (fake, preferably) to the top of the veil prior to wearing for a more romantic look.
== MUSIC ==
The theme from Corpse Bride was used as well as a violin and piano instrumental composed by Jasica Yeh. I’m sorry I don’t know the name of the actual song, eep.
== FOOTAGE ==
All the footage in the title cards and ending were filmed by me! 🙂 When I go to interesting places I sometimes bring my camera and film anything interesting and they come to use later 😀 Others are from my own for-fun made films. Do you recognize the foresty scenes? I used them in my Kyoshi Warrior tutorial too, I just changed the hue from green to blue 😀
== The DOLL ==
In some instances you may see me holding a doll that looks like Emily 🙂 I actually made this for a 3D art project during my junior year of high school. She sits on my desk and watches me do all my editing! Heh, creepy but I love her.
== OFFICIAL MOVIE TRAILER ==
Get into the spirit with me and watch Tim Burton’s official trailer here for Corpse Bride. Big kudos if you can find instances in the trailer or movie that match facial expressions/scenes from my tutorial 🙂
Thank you for your ongoing support, my goal is to always entertain and inspire you and maybe sometimes even, teach a makeup tip here and there.
My Facebook Page:
Much Love ~
Pictures and list of products: http://justbebexo.com/makeup/122-halloween-makeup-forest-fairy
♥ Hair tutorial for this look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0S-ilzgPXA
Hey guys! Here’s a fun Halloween makeup look inspired by my Forest Fairy costume (I think it was actually a Tinkerbell costume). The vines did not come with the costume. I was going to use it to do a Greek goddess look but I think I’ll do that next time. This fairy makeup incorporates gems and glitter to give you that magical, mystical look. Hope you like it. 🙂 Products used listed below.
Try BHCosmetics http://mylikes.com/l/1sb2L
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lime
120 Eyeshadow Palette from BHcosmetics (1st Edition)
Wet N Wild Vanity Palette
Mayebelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Fake Lashes and LashGrip Adhesive Glue
One Dollar Eyelash Glue (Exactly like Revlon’s Precision Lash Adhesive)
Wet N Wild Mega Sparkle Confetti in Lilac Frosting (mix of green and purple Iridescent glitter)
Icing by Claire’s Cosmetic Body Glitter Stack
L’Oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
Vassen Jewel Green circle lens from Pinkyparadise.com (coupon code BEBEXO for a free gift)
♥ Special thanks to Halloweencostumes.com for the Fairy costume. 🙂
♥ Brushed used in this video are by http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=1924
^Spend $30 or more and receive a free gift.
˙·٠•●●•٠·˙ ♥ Shop Online
♥ Flat Iron Experts
^ Use coupon code shop5 for 5% OFF
-Free shipping on orders over $50
-Free KQC mini flat iron with your purchase of $100
♥ Sigma Brushes:
^ View my channel page for the latest 10% Off coupon code
^ Receive a Free Gift with your purchase of $30 or more!
♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙♥ ˙·٠•●●•٠·˙ ♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙
This video is sponsored via Mylikes Network: http://mylikes.com/video
read more: http://www.kandeej.com FACEBOOK ME:http://www.facebook.com/kandeethemakeupartist
This is the villain from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty…Maleficent. She has great green skin, bright red lips, and purple eyelids! I show you at the end how I made her costume, I know you can buy them, but I just made one from stuff I had at my house!
Angry Birds Make Up Tutorial
Click for more information and fun!
Voted as one of the most popular halloween for 2011. Here is a fun Halloween tutorial for the kids or someone who wants something fun and simple. I love the 3D beak and brows. LOL Brush the brows to make them bushy. Don’t make it harder than it is and just have fun with it. Perfect last minute tutorial that will get a lot of attention. For more sexy sophisticated looks check out my other Halloween Tutorials.
Photos and product list
Make Up Tutorial costs extra 😀 unless you have gold, black and red already.
So the costume itself was a whooping $5. Gotta love being creative and doing your own thing. Pair it up with a tube dress or something cute from your collection.
Follow me on twitter:
Subscribe to my vlog channel:
Read my blog:
Shop Giselle Cosmetics:
Buy the “Twilight” 8-in-1 Eyeshadows $14.95
Watch my “How To: Apply False Eyelashes” video:
Watch my “Miley Cyrus Hair Tutorial” video:
Products used in this video:
Laura Mercier Eye Basics Eye Primer
Giselle Cosmetics 8-in-1 Loose Eyeshadow in “Twilight”
Flat Shader Brush
Sigma SS266 Angled Eyeliner Brush
Mac Black Pencil Eyeliner
Palladio Felt Tip Liquid Liner
Giselle Cosmetics Mineral Bronzer in “Gold Digger”
1 Inch Curling Iron
Costume Of Your Choice
All products were purchased by me except for the Sigma brushes, and the Giselle eyeshadows and bronzer. None of these companies are paying me for this video. All opinions are my own.
Super easy face painting demo of Gene Simmons from Kiss.
Video is kind of long – sorry – will try to make shorter videos
Diamond FX white
PRODUCTS USED + PHOTOS: http://bit.ly/mViKuy
120 Color Palette 4th Edition: http://bit.ly/1204bh
*Follow my “glamorous” life 😉
*Click the “Like” button to become friends =)
I TUMBLE SOMETIMES: http://jessicaharlow.tumblr.com
GLAMOUR CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/missjessicaharlow
*For Beauty & Style Videos
PERSONAL / MOTIVATIONAL CHANNEL:http://www.youtube.com/jessicaharlow
*I’m here to help you put your best self forward — physically AND mentally!
*Sponsored by BHCosmetics.com. I used their 120 Eyeshadow Palette (4th Edition) http://bit.ly/1204bh. Tons of colors & affordable! You can create an endless number of looks with these palettes which makes them fantastic for Halloween! All opinions are my own and based on my own personal experiences with the products.
I bought the blonde wig on eBay
I drew on the tattoo with some lip liner, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. I’d show you how to do it but … that’d be kind of awkward watching me draw on my boob lol
For the outfit, I put on a white, Marilyn Monroe dress (I didn’t have a bridal gown because Vera Wang wasn’t returning my calls! Haha) and threw on a leather jacket on top.
The rest of the outfit, just put on some fishnet stockings and black boots.