Daily Archives: August 1, 2011
We spoke to Central Coast based Cara Mia owner Kezia; she gave us a list of the Top 5 best selling products this summer. Check them out!
1. Cara Mia’s Custom Blend Lipgloss. Everyone is wanting a new, brightly colored lipgloss for the summer. You can choose the texture, color, flavor and even add lip plumper and sunscreen to truly customize it. ($20)
2. Blinc Mascara. This mascara doesn’t just paint your lashes, it tubes them. Going swimming, hiking or take a yoga class and this mascara stays put. No flaking or smudging guaranteed. Perfect for summer brides. ($25)
3. Cara Mia Solar Defender SPF 30. Living in southern California we experience sunshine year round, but the summertime brings with it various outdoor activities and even more sun exposure. Our sunscreen is UVA/UVB protectant and is a physical sunblock meaning it uses ingredients like zinc oxide and green tea to physically block the sun’s rays. Free of harmful chemicals that most sunscreens rely on for their SPF factor. This makes it perfect for even the most sensitive of skins. ($35)
4. Cara Mia Custom Blended Mineral Powder Foundation. During the summer people want quick and easy but still want great coverage and something healthy for their skin. Our powder is fragrance free, gluten free, talc free and paraben free, as are all of our custom blended products. You choose the coverage, we perfect the color to match you skin tone exactly. ($55)
5. Cara Mia Custom Blend Fragrance. Everyone, and we mean everyone, is coming in this summer for a fresh new scent. With over 100 oils to choose from and a staff of experts to help you blend your perfect scent, you can’t go wrong. Make a perfume ($36) or roller oil ($16) or blend your new scent into our custom blend body butter ($5-$36).
These are our top selling items this summer and you can probably see why….they go hand in hand with the summer. We truly are best known for our custom blending which is why they are our hottest sellers.
All of the products mentioned or shown in this video where purchased by me with my own money, none of the products were given to me for free. I am not affiliated in any way with any companies/websites shown or mentioned in this video nor am I getting paid to mention or use any of the products . This is 100% my own and honest opinion.
Whose your favorite Harry Potter character?
Who is Emma Watson?
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is an English actress and model who rose to prominence playing Hermione Granger, one of three starring roles in the Harry Potter film series. Watson was cast as Hermione at the age of nine, having previously acted only in school plays. From 2001 to 2010, she starred in seven Harry Potter films alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint; she will return for the final instalment: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2. Watson’s work on the Harry Potter series has earned her several awards and more than £10 million. She made her modelling debut for Burberry’s Autumn/Winter campaign in 2009.
In 2007, Watson announced her involvement in two non-Harry Potter productions: the television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes and an animated film, The Tale of Despereaux. Ballet Shoes was broadcast on 26 December 2007 to an audience of 5.2 million, and The Tale of Despereaux, based on the novel by Kate DiCamillo, was released in 2008 and grossed over US $70 million in worldwide sales.
Emma Watson Soft Romantic Make harry potter and the deathly hallow premiere part crying speech emma watson makeup trailer sneak peak j.k rowling
Learn from professional natural hairstylist Kim. How to curl your locs and the best products to use on your locs. Please watch in high quality.
Tips and Tricks to help your damaged hair get back to that natural shine!
Bleaching, Dying and Heat Products will slowly damage your hair so try and take precautions to stop this!
If you are wondering what HOT OILS look like, here:
Where can I buy these products from?
Your local drug and department stores should have these!
What are the best brands?
I would say Loreal, Vo5 and Herbal Essences!
Whats your dog called?