let’s be a little bit nicer to our hair by reducing the amount of heat we use on it =)
Sorry for the creepy silence at the end of the video. I was in a rush to go and my sister was in the room so I didn’t want to talk, haha.
What You’ll Need:
1) Optional: Mousse, Gel, or Spray Gel (The one I usually use is Tresemme’s 24 hour body sculpting spray gel)
3) 3 Elastic Bands, 1 bobby pin
4) Hair Spray (I’m using Aussie’s aussome volume)
5) Optional: Root boosting spray (I’m using Sunsilk’s anti flat volumizing creme)
it’s also a time saver.
1) Do this before you go to sleep, so when you wake up you can just unroll the buns and have wavy hair then leave to wherever you need to go. This is also comfortable to sleep in because when you do the two bun or one bun method, it does cause discomfort to sleep with, but you should be able to relax doing this technique.
2) 15 minutes before heading out, make the buns and spray with a thicker layer of hairspray. In the time waiting for the buns, do your makeup, wash your face, eat, etc. After 15 minutes, take out the buns and spray with hairspray again and a root boosting spray if desired.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and learned from it. Thanks for watching.
Remember to SUBSCRIBE. rate. comment.
DISCLAIMER: All products used were purchased with my own money. I am not affliated with any of the companies that produce these products.
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!!
Thank you for watching my tutorial! This style is very simple to do everyday. I am using Vidal Sasoon Hot Rollers, Tresemme heat protector, teasing brush from Sallys, a regular comb, and a brush. Unfortunately, my camera died, right before the end of me finishing this video, but just basically tease the flat parts and then even it out by smoothing away with a brush!
BTW I AM VERY NEW AT UPLOADING VIDEO TUTORIALS HERE ON YOUTUBE, BUT I AM VERY EXCITED THAT I WILL BE SENDING MORE YOUR WAY! NEW AND BETTER HAIRSTYLE TUTORIALS TO COME:)
You guys have seen my Hair Straightener before from:
Coupon Code: JLOVESMAC1
Hair Treatment Product
softens and smoothes
prevents frizz and fly-aways
repairs dry, damaged hair
protects against heat styling
seals & protects hair color
prevents split ends
promotes scalp circulation
stops hair breakage
enhances natural body
heals hair shaft
prevents scalp itch
I really like the product. It works wonders if you have dry damaged hair like myself. I haven’t used it for a long time, but I use it daily to keep my hair in better condition. It does make your hair extremely shiny though!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/#!/HeyJarmaine
My $250 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway:
FTC: I am not affiliated with the company. However, I am affiliated with Ti-Style. Cheeaa!
Get Kim Kardashian’s signature hair style!
This is a quick and easy tutorial, using basic hair tools 🙂
What you’ll need:
-1” curling iron
– heat protectant
– teasing comb/brush
– hair spray
I used the enzo milano
The iron was provided by beautychoice.com. I am affiliated with the company.
Products Used + Photos + More Tips + Tricks!, go to: http://bit.ly/g0h4Mj
Subscribe to my second channel!: http://www.youtube.com/jessicaharlow
In this video I used the Juan Juan 1inch Barrel Curling Iron + Light Hold Hairspray. You can find the set here: http://www.beyondbeautysupply.com/j-beverly-hills-1quot-curling-iro.html
Dress is from H&M’s Garden Collection
MUSIC: NGB001 – “Dreams”
Show him support and subscribe!
This hairstyle is not just great for spring and summer,
but also on a daily basis if you want to spice up your look
for school, a date, etc! 🙂
Wanna be friends? My links!-
My facebook!!- (exclusive videos and lots more:))
Subscribe to my other channel!-
Check out my polyvore!-
Tresemme heat tamer spray-
Hot tools Marcel 1 inch curling iron!!!-
Tresemme Dry Shampoo-
Tresemee 24 hour body hold hairspray-
I bought everything mentioned in this video with my own money.
NO companies are sponsoring me for this video.
It’s all my honest opinion 🙂