Videos from Sadaf Hair and Beauty http://www.sadafhairandbeauty.co.uk
Location: Longsight, Manchester, UK.
If you want to book your appointment for your party/wedding makeup, hair style or any other beauty service, please visit our website for more information.
Note: This Salon is only for Females. No Male enquires
Learn how to recreate this look using products from MAC’s To the Beach collection, step by step:
1. Prime- Painterly Paintpot with #252 brush.
2. Eyelid- Sweet & Punchy #239 brush.
3. Crease- Soba #217 brush.
4. Crease- Humid #225 brush.
5. Lower eyelid- Shimmermoss #228 brush.
6. Brows & Highlight- Brun #208 brush, Ricepaper #239 brush.
7. Eyeliner & Mascara- Carbon with #263 brush, Armani mascara.
8. Concealer & Foundation- Studio Finish #252 brush, Studio Moisture Tint mixed with Lustre Drops in Sun Rush using #188 brush.
9. Bronzer & Blush- Bronze #187 brush, Trace Gold #129 brush.
10. Lips- Gingerroot Lipliner, Lazy Day Lipstick, Easy Lounger Lipglass.
Visit http://blog.deepaberar.com/ for more beauty info
All products MAC unless otherwise noted.
This is a modern look based on the traditional henna/mehndi night that is just before the wedding.
Barry M Products used:
Dazzle Dusts (DD(
Charcoal DD 11
Khaki DD 14
Dark Chocolate DD 97
Kingfisher DD 78
Bronze DD 44
Pale Silver DD 9
Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon Marshmallow
Intense Black 3 in 1 Mascara
Kohl Pencil Black
Liquid Eyeliner Black
This is used by women all over India. The turmeric acts as a natural cleanser and disinfectant and will not turn your skin yellow. The chickpea flour sloughs off dead skin to give unimagined silkiness and the milk will firm up the entire body. Even the tiniest of babies are massaged with this body polisher, but do be careful if you have a history of allergy to wheat or lentil flour – use rice flour instead.
1 tablespoon chickpea flour
Pinch of turmeric
About 2 tsp of milk
Mix all the ingredients together and rub on to wet skin instead of soap.
Originally published in The Times UK