Get 5% off http://www.flatironexperts.com
Just enter in the code: MAKEUP5
FTC, I was sent the KQC flat iron and heat protectant spray by http://www.flatironexperts.com, but I am not being payed to do use them, it is my honest opinion.
let’s be a little bit nicer to our hair by reducing the amount of heat we use on it =)
Sorry for the creepy silence at the end of the video. I was in a rush to go and my sister was in the room so I didn’t want to talk, haha.
What You’ll Need:
1) Optional: Mousse, Gel, or Spray Gel (The one I usually use is Tresemme’s 24 hour body sculpting spray gel)
3) 3 Elastic Bands, 1 bobby pin
4) Hair Spray (I’m using Aussie’s aussome volume)
5) Optional: Root boosting spray (I’m using Sunsilk’s anti flat volumizing creme)
it’s also a time saver.
1) Do this before you go to sleep, so when you wake up you can just unroll the buns and have wavy hair then leave to wherever you need to go. This is also comfortable to sleep in because when you do the two bun or one bun method, it does cause discomfort to sleep with, but you should be able to relax doing this technique.
2) 15 minutes before heading out, make the buns and spray with a thicker layer of hairspray. In the time waiting for the buns, do your makeup, wash your face, eat, etc. After 15 minutes, take out the buns and spray with hairspray again and a root boosting spray if desired.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and learned from it. Thanks for watching.
Remember to SUBSCRIBE. rate. comment.
DISCLAIMER: All products used were purchased with my own money. I am not affliated with any of the companies that produce these products.
Today is my first hair tutorial! I get a little bit of help from my friend Ashley. We show you how to curl your hair with a flat iron.
All of the products used today can be found at http://www.beautychoice.com/
Flat Iron: http://www.beautychoice.com/products/T3_Glow_Wet_to_Dry_Tourmaline_Flat_Iron_…
The look is inspired by the popular Vanessa Hudgens from High School. My hair didn’t turn out exactly like hers because my hair isn’t quite as long but this technique should work on everyone.
I’ve been practicing Ashley’s tips since then and I can curl it now!
Check out the video highlights!
1:19 Use a hair protectant
1:48 How to section hair
1:56 How to make the curl
3:33 Really cool hair clips
3:58 Review of T3 Glow flat iron
4:40 Makeup Time! Ashley’s before and after
5:46 A speeded up look at the hair curling process
6:03 How to curl the top of the hair while maintaining volume
6:45 Options for curling bangs
7:38 Finishing off the hair with a serum or cream
8:15 The final look!
Check out http://www.MakeupByRenRen.com tomorrow for a full entry 🙂
Products Used + Photos + More Tips + Tricks!, go to: http://bit.ly/g0h4Mj
Subscribe to my second channel!: http://www.youtube.com/jessicaharlow
In this video I used the Juan Juan 1inch Barrel Curling Iron + Light Hold Hairspray. You can find the set here: http://www.beyondbeautysupply.com/j-beverly-hills-1quot-curling-iro.html
Dress is from H&M’s Garden Collection
MUSIC: NGB001 – “Dreams”
Show him support and subscribe!