For more info about my skincare please visit my blog for detailed reviews on products I use.
Jewelry: I love Paris Necklace & Girly Bracelet
Visit her site to join her jewelry giveaway!
FYI: I have dry parched, sensitive skin in the winter and oily/combination (dry patches) in the summer.
What do I look for in a morning cleanser?
1) Mild – Gentle enough to use everyday and shouldn’t be able to remove tough makeup.
2) Light – Gel cleansers are the way to go. Avoid cream cleansers that might leave residue on your face and strip away too much oil.
3) Instant Results – Leaves skin baby soft and supple, not tight and squeaky clean!
I actually used to use foundation (to cover acne scars) but I noticed that it made my skin tone uneven and caused A LOT of redness over time. So i quit and I’m really happy with my skin now.
♥ BLiv by Cellnique – DRENCH ME moisturizing cleanser
♥ Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer SPF 30 Sensitive Skin or Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sensitive Skin
♥ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector Concealer in Medium
♥ Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder in Beige Medium
♥ ELF Studio Line Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Compact
♥ MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
♥ ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
♥ ELF Studio Powder Brush
♥ EcoTools Blush Brush
♥ Essence of Beauty Deluxe Duo Set
These brushes are not sold in Canada. I bought them online.
˙·٠•●●•٠·˙ ♥ Shop Online
♥ Sigma Brushes:
^ Receive a Free Gift with your purchase of $30 or more!
♥ Professional Hair Tools & Products
^ Use coupon code shop5 for 5% OFF
-Free shipping on orders over $75
-Free KQC mini flat iron with your purchase of $100
♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙♥ ˙·٠•●●•٠·˙ ♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙
Another addition to my Celebrity inspired makeup look series.
1) Eye primer Urban Decay primer potion
2) MAC Orb eye shadow applied with Sonia Kashuk large eye shadow brush on entire lid. Substitute – NYX eye shadow in Dallas
3) MAC Saddle applied as a prime color on the highest post of the crease with MAC 224 blending brush and also in the inner crease. Substitute – NYX eye shadow in Brown
4) MAC Print eye shadow applied below Saddle with MAC 222 brush into the crease . Substitute NYX eye shadow in Charcoal or Grey.
5) NYX Jumbo pencil in Black Bean applied on the lid and blended out with MAC 222 brush.
6) MAC Reflects Antique Gold pigment packed on top of Black Bean with MAC 239 brush.
7) MAC Vanilla pigment eye shadow ,applied with MAC 217 on brow bone and Inner tear duct Substitute – NYX Nude Loose pearl mania
8 ) MAC Print eye shadow applied on lower lash line with NYX eye shadow brush #1.
9) MAC Fascinating kohl pencil applied on water line. Substitute NYX slim pencil in White.
10) Added false lashes and black liquid liner.
Cheeks: MAC blush in Desirous Substitute – NYX blush in Desert Rose
Lips NYX lip liner in Coffee.
Lip-gloss – NYX Mega shine lip-gloss in Beige
All NYX products and MAC pigment samples available athttp://www.shopcraze.com
Thanks for watching and subscribing.
look who made a vlog channel!
follow me on that twitter thing if you’d like: http://twitter.com/missglamorazzi
this is my last back-to-school tutorial in a series of three.
be sure to check out my tutorial for middle schoolers:
and high schoolers:
college can be a stressful time, and i know i definitely have those days where i just want to sleep in as long as possible, roll out of bed, and go to class in sweats. however, i’ve found that if you take a little extra time a few days a week to get ready, it can make a HUGE difference in your academic performance. you feel more energized, awake, and it’s easier to concentrate. this look probably isn’t ideal to do every single day, but it’s perfect for those days when you want to feel great from the inside out! (:
products i used:
-urban decay de slick makeup setting spray
-revlon colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin in 180 sand beige
-bobbi brown tinted eye brightener in light to medium peach
-nyx jumbo eye pencil in yogurt
-nars eyeshadow duo in kuala lumpur (the peachy gold color)
-mac eyeshadow in phloof!
-bobbi brown long wear gel eyeliner in black ink
-maybelline dream matte powder in medium sand
-clinique high impact mascara in black
-benefit sugarbomb boxed powder
-mac tinted lip conditioner in feline’ good (limited edition)
brushes & tools used:
-revlon kabuki brush
-she uemura eyelash curler
-sephora professional platinum airbrush #55
-opi pinking of you
FAUX DENIM DRESS:
-from forever 21 last summer
1) the bobbi brown products and the clinique mascara were sent to me by the companies for free. everything else was purchased by me with my own money.
2) i am not being paid or endorsed by any company for the products used/shown/mentioned
3) i am not affiliated with any company in any way.
4) all thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.
BACK! hope u guys like it, yes another voice over but it was late and people where sleeping. hmm lovly background…somehow that fan always ends up in my vids. lol. i know the lighting isn’t the best but it’s still visable. This VID is VERY short because the style is SUPER Quick! did i knock ur socks off? well, ta-ta for now!