Celebrity Makeup Series – Nicole Scherzinger Sultry Look! by: Makeupsquare
Another addition to my Celebrity inspired makeup look series.
1) Eye primer Urban Decay primer potion
2) MAC Orb eye shadow applied with Sonia Kashuk large eye shadow brush on entire lid. Substitute – NYX eye shadow in Dallas
3) MAC Saddle applied as a prime color on the highest post of the crease with MAC 224 blending brush and also in the inner crease. Substitute – NYX eye shadow in Brown
4) MAC Print eye shadow applied below Saddle with MAC 222 brush into the crease . Substitute NYX eye shadow in Charcoal or Grey.
5) NYX Jumbo pencil in Black Bean applied on the lid and blended out with MAC 222 brush.
6) MAC Reflects Antique Gold pigment packed on top of Black Bean with MAC 239 brush.
7) MAC Vanilla pigment eye shadow ,applied with MAC 217 on brow bone and Inner tear duct Substitute – NYX Nude Loose pearl mania
8 ) MAC Print eye shadow applied on lower lash line with NYX eye shadow brush #1.
9) MAC Fascinating kohl pencil applied on water line. Substitute NYX slim pencil in White.
10) Added false lashes and black liquid liner.
Cheeks: MAC blush in Desirous Substitute – NYX blush in Desert Rose
Lips NYX lip liner in Coffee.
Lip-gloss – NYX Mega shine lip-gloss in Beige
All NYX products and MAC pigment samples available athttp://www.shopcraze.com
Thanks for watching and subscribing.
Posted on August 6, 2011, in Celebrity Looks, Face, Makeup, Tutorials and tagged beauty, beauty guru, beauty tutorial, brush, cosmetics, Eyeshadow, glitter, lip gloss, mac, make up, makeup, makeup artist, Makeup tutorial, Nicole Scherzinger, nyx, pencil, tutorial, Urban decay. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.