MAC To the Beach Look by DeepaBerar
Learn how to recreate this look using products from MAC’s To the Beach collection, step by step:
1. Prime- Painterly Paintpot with #252 brush.
2. Eyelid- Sweet & Punchy #239 brush.
3. Crease- Soba #217 brush.
4. Crease- Humid #225 brush.
5. Lower eyelid- Shimmermoss #228 brush.
6. Brows & Highlight- Brun #208 brush, Ricepaper #239 brush.
7. Eyeliner & Mascara- Carbon with #263 brush, Armani mascara.
8. Concealer & Foundation- Studio Finish #252 brush, Studio Moisture Tint mixed with Lustre Drops in Sun Rush using #188 brush.
9. Bronzer & Blush- Bronze #187 brush, Trace Gold #129 brush.
10. Lips- Gingerroot Lipliner, Lazy Day Lipstick, Easy Lounger Lipglass.
Visit http://blog.deepaberar.com/ for more beauty info
All products MAC unless otherwise noted.
Posted on June 22, 2011, in Everyday Looks, Makeup, Tutorials and tagged beauty, berar, blush, bronzer, Concealer, cosmetics, deepa, DeepaBerar, Easy Lounger Lipglass, eyes, Foundation, Gingerroot Lipliner, how to, Humid, India, indian, Lazy Day Lipstick, look, mac, makeup, minutes, Painterly Paintpot, Shimmermoss, Soba, Studio Finish, techniques, the beach, tips, tutorial. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.