Daily Archives: June 21, 2011
Geo Angel Lenses in CM834
— Lenses are a MUST
– [ Skin ] —
* Nina Ricci – Flash Beauty Enhancer
* Shu Uemura Pro Concealer
* Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation + Beauty Blender (pink sponge)
— [ Pre-eyes ] —
* Sephora colorful mono in Mat. No.3 (brows) + NYX small brush
* MAC Paint pot in Rubenesque
* MAC eyeshadow in Chill (Highlighter) + Sephora Professionnel #21 brush
— [ Eyes ] —
* Estee Lauder in Copper Penny (Burgundy-ish color) + Coastal Scents Eyeshadow brush
* Lancome in Guest List (Dark Brown) + Missha Eyeliner Brush
* Maquillage eyeshadow in BR771 + Missha Eyeliner Brush
* Black Radiance Liquid Eyeliner in Black
* Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Chataigne
* Sephora colorful mono in mat. no.1 + NYX small angled brush
* NYX False Eyelashes in EL119
* Giorgio Armani Maestro Mascara in Black
— [ Face ] —
* Benefit Powder Bronzer in Hoola (face) + Coastal Scents mineral bronzing powder brush
* Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Medium (nose) + no name blending brush
* MAC chill (highlighter) + Sephora Professionnel #21 brush
* MAC MSF in Perfect Topping + Coastal Scents IB126 Chisel Blush Brush
* Nars Blush in Angelika + elf studio flat top face brush
— [ Lips ] —
* MAC Angel (lipstick)
* Lancome Colorfever lipgloss in 330 (gloss)
** This look was referring to Tsuabasa Masuwaka on a cover of popteen magazine
More pictures and list of products used here: http://kittylovesmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/10/butterfly-masquerade-makeup.html
This was my first attempt at this look so here are some things I would do different for next time.
1. Skip the blue gel liner as an eyeshadow base. I had a hard time removing this.
2. Apply foundation first and not after the mask is done LOL I’m a such a n00b..
3. Use a black gel liner that’s not so waterproof. I had to wash my face 3 times that night to remove everything completely! -_- Not fun..
Circle lens are Dueba Big DM23 in grey from Koreabigeyes.com.
Black Lace Dress from Onlycutestyle.com
Brushes are from Sigmabeauty.com
^ Receive a free gift with your purchase of $30 or more!
Black Velco thing on my hair is called Dariya Hair Magic Sheet. I also have them in pink and blue! ^_^
WATCH Tail Lickin GOOD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a6Y2ofvNCU
Styling Side Swept Bangs VIDEOS
CHI enviro flex hair spray
CHI iron guard
Aussie Instant Freeze hair spray
Corioliss 1″ magic wand curling iron
head band -forever 21
orchid – michael’s (glued on a bobby pin)
crystal bow -mall stand
bracelet -forever 21
blue tank top-free people
MUSIC by Alex Goot
Dark Blue (cover)
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=132841553 (Goot on iTunes)
PERSONAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/imhanhie
For a fun festive Happy New Year Nail Look Try some Bling
Inspired by this look http://seouldiva.com/2009/12/14/pink-gradation-black-hologram-bling/
Resin /nail glue
urban Decay Rocks http://tinyurl.com/udROCKS
Urban Decay polish http://tinyurl.com/udnail
Urban Decay Polish and rocks were provided by brand for review. All other products were purchased by channel owner. Affiliate links have been included.
The palette I’m using in this video is my Crown 88 palette that I got from IMATS last year.
Follow me on twitter:
Like my facebook page:
Follow my blogs:
Watch me on blogtv:
Follow me on dailybooth:
& Subscribe to this channel! 🙂
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRES
REVIEW & SWATCHES OF MILANI BAKED SHADOWS HERE:
*This is the same look from my recent “Quick Haul + Twitter Talk” video!
-Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
-Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
-ELF Translucent Mattifying Powder
-ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer (contour)
-ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
-Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder (highlight)
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Fusion & Melange
-Mally Evercolor Automatic Waterproof Liner in Onyx
-Almay Intense i-Color Mascara
-Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara
-Revlon Beyond Natural False Eyelashes- Defining
-Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstick in Nearly There
-Rimmel Vinyl Bronze Lip Gloss in Golden Goddess
(if you can’t find this- any sheer gold gloss will work)
Thanks so much for watching everyone!
WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:
My Blog: http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.com
My Vlog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/fleurdevlog
OPI Ridge Filler: http://tinyurl.com/6ye9hsf
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (Yellow Kitty): http://tinyurl.com/64j9kjd
Topshop Gold Polish: http://tinyurl.com/6zlztn7
OPI Bring on the Bling (limited edition)
Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat: http://tinyurl.com/5vg223f
Disclaimer: I am not being paid to make this video by any of the companies mentioned. All opinions are my own and 100% honest, as always. Some of the links above are affiliate links
I got a request in my last video and decided to record this really quick. This is how I shampoo my brushes. There are many different techniques, this is just mine.
Sidenote: When I wash lip brushes, eyeliner brushes, or brushes with thick emollient products in them, I usually use dish soap. It cuts through thick greasy products and kills bacteria.
Last Video: UPDATED MAKEUP COLLECTION!
My Blog: http://eyexluvxmakeup.tumblr.com/
Daily Booth: http://dailybooth.com/eyeXluvXmakeup
Personal Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/imeanlikerightreally
Long Hair Care Forum: username is eyexluvxmakeup
Specktra.net: username is macnoob85
Email: eyexluvxmakeup@gmail (dot) com