Posted on June 13, 2011, in Celebrity Looks, Makeup, Special Events, Tutorials and tagged ‘C1′ Visign Pro White Aquapaint, Dead, grey, Halloween, how to, L’oreal True Match Foundation, lexi, M.A.C, M.A.C ‘Omega’, M.A.C ‘Prance’ Mega, M.A.C ‘Print, M.A.C ‘Signed Sealed’, M.A.C ‘Swiss Chocolate’, makeup, Makeup Studio, Maximum Volume Mascara, Metal Shadow, N.Y.X Blush ‘Taupe‘, nikkietutorials, party, Series, skin, The Vampire Diaries, tips and tricks, tutorial, tvd, vains, White. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Beauty Maven Directory
- Exciting announcement!!! We are having an Extreme Makeover!!! That means a new site with new features... Stay tuned! 6 years ago
- We now have a new website with an exciting new feature called “Kemmie Tube.” Kemmie Tube gives you access to... fb.me/14IdAW8Wb 6 years ago
- We have a real treat for all of you getting ready for winter... This look is from Etude House’s new winter line... fb.me/1yX4Nx1Po 6 years ago
- Working on the new site... We are expected to have over 12,000 tutorials! YeaY :) 6 years ago
- We hope you are having a Happy Halloween! 6 years ago
TAG CLOUDasian beauty beauty tutorial black Blue Shadow blush bronzer brushes Concealer cosmetics Costume curls drugstore e.l.f. easy Eye eyeliner eyes eye shadow Eyeshadow Facebook Fashion flat iron Foundation hair Hair Care Hair iron hairstyle hair tutorial Halloween Halloween costume halloween makeup Halloween Tutorial Health howto how to kandee johnson Lady Gaga Lancome lipstick look Loreal mac make up makeup makeup artist Makeup tutorial mascara maybelline michelle phan MichellePhan Nail Art Nail Care nail designs nail polish nailpolish nails nail tutorial NARS nyx opi pink Purple Shadow Revlon sephora sexy Shopping skin smokey style tutorial twitter Urban decay Urban Decay Primer Potion youtube